Otoplasty isn’t for everyone. However, if you’re a candidate for the procedure, it can be a terrific way to renew your self-esteem and improve your looks. In general, our Beverly Hills patients request this procedure if they:
- Possess overly large or misshapen ears
- Are embarrassed by the appearance of their ears
- Have asymmetrical ears
- Possess genetic deformities
- Are bullied because of their ears
- Suffer from low self-esteem because of their appearance
In all of these cases, otoplasty has the ability to correct the physical imperfections that affect the ears, while simultaneously improving your confidence, self-esteem and quality of life.